The November meeting of the RNA Board has been rescheduled for Tuesday, November 29th at the usual venue, Grace Lutheran Church, 7610 NE Fremont St.
Several board members could not attend the regularly scheduled meeting (Nov. 8) of the Roseway Neighborhood Association. It will be re-scheduled. Sorry for the late notice.
Portland Bureau of Transportation is considering livability projects around the city. One proposal would create a 14 foot wide paved path through the center of the NE 72nd Ave park blocks. This is in the exploratory phase and no solid plans are being considered. In other words, this is a perfect time to weigh in and make thoughtful suggestions.
A number of our neighbors were at the last RNA meeting to express their concerns. If you want to add thoughts, positive or negative, you can click on the map to leave comments.
There are several other ways to comment before Nov. 7 on the PBOT proposals. Comment online, in writing or in person.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a letter to Metro Planning, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland OR 97232
- Share comments by phone at 503-797-1750 or TDD 503-797-1804.
- Attend a public hearing at 5 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 27 at Metro Regional Center, 600 NE Grand Ave. in Portland
Roseway Park Block Tree Planting
- Saturday, October 29th from 9 am – Noon
- Location: NE 72nd (between NE Failing and NE Mason)