Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
Please login to view and edit your volunteer sign ups.
Join us in helping clean up the Roseway neighborhood. We’ll need volunteers 8am to 4pm. The volunteer shifts are broken down to three shifts 8am – 11am, 10:30am -1:30pm, and 1pm – 4pm. You are welcome to sign up for more than one shift.
• YARD DEBRIS COLLECTORS- Empty Yard debris out of vehicles into dumpster, Yard debris is only stuff that grows in your yard. Recyclable yard debris bags allowed.
• BULKY WASTE COLLECTORS- Empty Bulky waste out of vehicle into dumpsters. Be aware of items we DO NOT ACCEPT. (See flyer and keep it on hand). If unsure about an item find and ask Dave or Jessica.
• VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – Greet volunteers at front table. Ensure they sign waiver; youth needs to have parent’s signature. Give all Volunteers working in bulky waste area a flyer for their cheat sheet. Direct Volunteer on where they are assigned to and show them a map of site. Ensure they have a vest, appropriate footwear and gloves.
• GREETER- Greet cars when they come in with a tally sheet. Ask them to fill out the highlighted parts while you assess their vehicle. (Looking for materials we do not take). Write the donation amount in the yellow area of the tally sheet. Send the vehicle to the next available open drop box. Cash or Check to the cashier. (Checks made out to Roseway Neighborhood Association, or RNA).
• TRAFFIC CONTROLLER – Control traffic from the middle of the cleanup and ensure vehicles move along SAFELY and efficiently and so no one gets run over!
• RE USE ME SALE RUNNER- You will be at the bulky waste box waiting for items you thing could be re used, and then take the items to the reuse area and let sales person know you are dropping off new items to be priced.
• RE USE ME SALE- You will assist with pricing items that come into the sale area, help organizing the sale area. Assist Catherine (ReUseMe coordinator) with sale area.
• PLASTICS – You will collect any bulky waste plastic that comes in and assess if items could be sold in the ReUseMe sale area.
• DECONSTRUCTOR – Deconstruct complex items for better recycling opportunities (especially metal and plastic) with screw drivers, crowbars, etc.
• METAL COLLECTOR- Collect metal and work with Electronics and Deconstructor to find best recycling opportunities in complex items.