Summer Concert in Glenhaven Park
- Available Glenhaven dates:
Thursdays – July 6, July 13, July 20, August 17, August 24
Tuesdays – August 1, August 8
– Should Roseway commit to one concert?
– If so, how much the NA should contribute?
– Who will contact previous or new sponsors?
- Next Year
– A contact at Concerts in the Park is particularly excited about a 2018 concert series organized by multiple organizations, including Roseway, Madison South, the Latino Network and the organizers behind Cambodian/Lao/Thai (CLT) New Year in the Park.
Action Team Updates
- Tree Team
- Garage Sale
- Clean Up
- Walk/Run Event
Possible Small Grants Program Action Team
- Post Notices of Action Team Meetings on NextDoor, Facebook, Website
- ONI Communications: Mailing and Email Addresses Required
- Mailing: CNN
- Email: Create new account or use existing account?
Possible Presentations at Upcoming Board Meetings
- Presentations stemming from work by the Action Teams
- Other suggestions
- NE 82nd Ave: 3/18, 1:00 PM, Dharma Rain Center
- Parks Replacement Bond Town Halls next week with Parks Commissioner Amanda Fritz
- 3/20, 6pm – 7:30pm, Multnomah Arts Center Auditorium, 7688 SW Capitol Highway
- 3/21, 6pm – 7:30pm, East Portland Community Center, 740 SE 106th Avenue
Find out more at parksreplacementbond.org – if you see a project on our Phase list that you’re excited about, come let us know you support it! If you see a project missing, come tell us why you think it’s important. We want to hear from you and your neighbors about how to spend $20m in Phase 2.