Roseway Neighborhood Cleanup
- Saturday May 13, 2017 9:00-3:00pm
- Glenhaven Parking lot 82nd & Siskiyou
- Changes have been made to what is acceptable. Please read CAREFULLY!
Absolutely Do Not Bring!
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS – remodeling, demolition or
landscape materials, such as but not
limited to concrete, asphalt, dirt, sod, brick, cement, sand, gravel or roofing, flooring, walls, siding, ceilings, insulation, electrical, asbestos material
- HAZARDOUS WASTE – gasoline, chemicals, oil, paint, tar, batteries, animal waste or liquids of any kind.
- UNDER THE SINK GARBAGE
- DO NOT bring these materials or like materials. We must refuse your entire load!
What is OK to Bring? VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ELSE!
Such as: Yard debris (stuff that grows in your yard), household items, furniture, mattresses, electronics (except old-style TVs), metal, tires, toys, bulky-rigid plastic.
The neighborhood association is charged more for yard debris. Please be generous to help cover our disposal costs!
|Yard Debris Fees||Bulky waste Donations|
|Car $ 20.00||Car $ 10.00|
|Small Pick up $25.00||Small Pick up $15.00|
|Full Size $30.00||Full Size $20.00 Trailer $ 30.00|
|Trailer $ 40.00||Trailer $ 30.00|
Tires $3.00 off rim or $5.00 on rim
All proceeds benefit Roseway Neighborhood Association community events and projects.
Re-Use-Me Sale: Accepting donations. Bring your reusable items and take home a treasure at a great price!
Want to volunteer?
Visit the ‘Get Involved’ link (at the top of the page in white letters under the ‘Roseway Neighborhood’ banner) and click ‘Sign Up!’
To dispose of items NOT accepted at this clean-up
- Hazardous waste: Metro Central Station (6161 NW 61st)
- Tube-style TV’s/monitors: Goodwill (NE Sandy/64th)
- Batteries/Light bulbs: Orchard Supply Hardware (NE Halsey/40th)
- Paint: Parkrose Hardware (NE Sandy/106th)
- Plastics #1-7: Whole Foods parking garage (NE Sandy/43rd)
For information regarding prohibited materials and other valuable disposal guidelines, contact Metro at: 503-234-3000 or email email@example.com
Info provided by:
Roseway Neighborhood Association
Our Neighborhood Associations are basic building blocks of Portland. They are comprised of volunteers like you and me who enthusiastically work to increase the vibrancy, livability, sustainability and democracy of their neighborhoods.
If you have not been to a neighborhood meeting, please come by. They are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 7pm at Grace Lutheran Church, NE 76th & Fremont except Aug and Dec. Board members are elected in the October meeting.
ROSEWAY NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BELONGS TO EVERYONE! YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Check the calendar link above to preview EVENTS for 2017.