A copy of the Roseway Neighborhood Association by-laws is available by clicking here. A link is also at the “RNA Board” tab above.
The Roseway (Shave Ice) Social is comingÂ soon!Â We’ll have cool treats from Ono Shave Ice and delicious snacks from Mama Leo’s, plus live music entertainment! There’ll also be information on the next round of tree plantings at the park blocks and a second opportunity to comment on traffic/safety issues in the neighborhood. Hope to see you all there!
Tuesday, August 4th
6:30pm to 8:30pm
The park blocks (72nd between Sandy & Prescott)
Due to a regrettable oversight by the RNA webmaster (that would be me) the proposed changes to the association by-laws could not be voted onÂ at the July 14, 2015 general meetingÂ because they had not been properly posted here on the website. Below is the link to the proposed changes. They will be voted on at a future general meeting.
My apologies for the inconvenience and embarrassment that Â my oversight caused the board and its chairman.
It’s Time for a Walk in the Garden!Â
The neighborhood garden walk is coming up on June 7th from 11-4. Lets get together andÂ Â admire some of the wonderful gardens that have sprung up ( sounds so easy, but it’s hard work) just down the street from you.
This year we have 12 gardens. Here they are:
Addresses for 2015 Garden Walk
- Mary Molinari Â 3346 NE 72nd Ave
- Â John & rebecca Harrison Â 2949 NE 70th Ave.
- Sherrie Barger & Mindy Coolidge Â 2853 NE 70th Ave.
- Anya Pickard & Brian Wilson Â 2709 NE 70th Ave.
- Abbie and Del Lewis Â 7206 NE Sacramento St.
- Peggy & Dan Evans Â 7226 NE Sacramento St.
- Mary Denoyer Â 7227 NE Sacramento St.
- Genevieve & Sean Sweeney Â 7652 Stanton St. (77th corner)
- Christine Caruso Â 3255 NE 75th Ave.
- Lori & David Lochelt Â 3404 NE 76th Ave
- Anna and Bill Herbert Â 7611 NE Mason
- Caitlin & Seth Shelman Â 4034 NE 71st Ave (Mason corner)