Maps have been updated with additonal sales!!!
THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 17th from 9am to 4pm (no early birds please!!)
It’s almost here! The 2013 Roseway Neighborhood Garage Sale.
32 homes throughout the Roseway Neighborhood are participating this year with loads of great items for those shoppers looking for a great find.
For those shopping at our garage sales:
You’ll find a printable map and address listing for each house as well as a general listing of what each home might be selling. The sale will start at 9am and go until 4pm (or the home owner sells out!) Click and print the link below
2013 Printable Garage Sale Map (updated)
For those more tech savy, you can click on this link below on your home computer or Google Map enabled device (iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Tablet, etc) It will open a map and listing of each home on your smart device.
For our sellers – Here are some tips for a successful, fun and SAFE garage sale
- Clearly mark the price of each item. (Printed stickers from retail stores, like Target, are very effective)
- Price items to sell. Remember buyers are looking for a bargain and you don’t want to have items left at the end of a day.
- Signage is important. Spend a little time making quality signs that are clear and easy to read and Remember to take them down at the end of the day…don’t leave them up.
- Organize your merchandise. Use tables, stands or whatever you have to provide shoppers a clear visibility of your items.
- Remember you are inviting the public into your space. Don’t leave money in the open. It’s also probably best to not allow strangers into the house to use the bathroom. Direct them to the nearest public restroom (Safeway, Albersons, etc)
- Protect yourself from sun and heat. Stay Hydrated!!
- Never leave your sale unattended.
- Involve your children but keep them protected from the sun and strangers.
Click below for a printable garage sale sign